[Typo3] sr_feuser_register, cwt_community & chc_forum

Arnd Messer meincontainer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:14:14 CEST 2005

Hi List,

actually i'm working on a project with TYPO3 3.8 and the latest versions of
sr_feuser_register, cwt_community & chc_forum.

chc_forum works like a charme with cwt_community but the goal should be
to handle the userdata for the community "only" with sr_user_register.

When I log on a new fe_user the userpic is saved in the same folder for
each extension, called "uploads/tx_cwtcommunityuser", as described in
the manual.
Everything works fine here.

The little problem with the fe_user pics is merged with the database
relation.
I noticed that sr_feuser_register save the fe_user pics in the fe_user
database field "image" while cwt_community handle the pics in the field
"tx_cwtcommunityuser_image".

Do you now a solution, how to save the pics in the
"tx_cwtcommunityuser_image" field by default?

Best,
Arnd
--
Freiraum Medien