[Typo3] Get Flexform data with TypoScript

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Jun 22 16:15:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

Lars Houmark schrieb:
[...]
> My alternative nasty version is to make a userfunc with a PHP function,
> which retrieves the "pages" db table, parsing the field
> "tx_templavoila_flex" finding the value for the field_status.

I haven't used FF in pages-record that way yet.

> This way is pretty nasty and there must be some way of retrieving flexform
> data through typoscript, just like doing:
>
> 1.field = title
>
> Could someone point me in the right direction?

Would be very nice, but afaik not available yet. Would be glad if
someone knew better. ;)

I just finished a simple FE-Plugin(Content-Element) where I "flattened"
the values from the FF into $this->local_cObj->data['sheetfoo_fieldbar'].

This way I can access them via TS with the field TS-property within my
plugins TS.

HtH,
Peter
--