[Typo3] Please help me with my Login

Raymond Hayes openedge1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:14:46 CEST 2005

Nikkie
  What you may wish to do is download the extension sr_feuser_register.
  This seemed to work better with the new login box (it is actually made
   to work with this extension).
  But your main problem may be you need this in the setup of your template
 in typoscript
 plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi3.pidList = 201
  This tells new login box where to look for users.
Good luck
Raymond Hayes
EVN Web Support and Development