[Typo3] just a word of praise!

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:48:31 CEST 2005

Who desides what the "proper" way of creating a web site is? I would like to
know for future reference...

I DO know quite some .NET already and am just experimenting with other
techniques too.

When you say you should learn .NET og PHP to create a web site, then why
would people even bother with CMS systems? Unless you don't want to write
everything from scratch you would build on something existing...

Typo3 is based on PHP so you can modify a lot if you wish, you have just
been give a good framework to begin with...

//Jane