[Typo3] just a word of praise!

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Wed Jun 22 13:20:20 CEST 2005

about 3 decades?

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de]On Behalf Of Kraft
Bernhard
Sent: 22 June 2005 10:11
To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Subject: Re: [Typo3] just a word of praise!

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] wrote:
> Kraft Bernhard wrote:
>
>> And may I ask you too how long it took you from your First
>> dummy-package download and the
>> "Argl. TYPO3 is so complicated" phase till the "Wow TYPO3 is so
>> cool"-phase ?
>

> about 15 minutes

Sorry.
I meant Christoph and Jane ...

As I would like to be interested what the overall learning time for T3 is

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard
MOKKA Medienagentur <http://www.mokka.at>
NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.