[Typo3] FE user registration / account modyfying problem

kimmo.helle at paitsio.com kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Wed Jun 22 11:23:46 CEST 2005

> kimmo.helle at paitsio.com wrote:
>
>> Access denied for user: 'user2 at localhost' to database 'paitsio1'Access
>
> As it must be set somewhere just grep "search" the complete TYPO3
> directory
> for "user2" ... I'm sure it will come up somewhere

If I don't remember incorrectly, that is done through SSH? I'll try to do
this when I'm back home. This can't be done through Typo3 I guess?

I tried to search through the databases with DB Check with Full search and
Raw search in all fields. This was the "suprise" I received:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/paitsio/public_html/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on
line 754

Cheers,
Kimmo