[Typo3] New version of 'Roles'-extension for testing.

"Stig N. Færch" stig at 8620.dk
Wed Jun 22 11:15:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new version of the 'Roles'-extension. (version 0.2.5)
With help from Martin Klaus, many bugs are now fixed, and the extension
should now function as intended.
I have also made some corrections to the hook as well, so if you have
tested out the extension before, remember to update the hook.

I hope that some of you guys would like to test this extension, and give
me some feedback.

REMEMBER that you will have to have access to the typo3-source, because
you'll have to insert a new hook.
This is all described in the manual.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,