[Typo3] Change the src of an image via TSconfig

Thomas Hartwig info at hartwig-consult.de
Wed Jun 22 09:49:49 CEST 2005

At the page "Home" should the image "home" to be highlighted.

The problem is that I coudn't find a way to to change the URL of an image
that is a TemplaVoila-Object.
Now the image is mapped with a <a>ATTR:href. I can't map it again to make it
editable.

The idea is to change the image in each Page-TSconfig. But I don't know how
I write this.

Could you understand?

news:mailman.1.1119378829.5738.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...