[Typo3] correct use of linkVars

j.metzger at plotpoint.net j.metzger at plotpoint.net
Wed Jun 22 09:38:04 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am trying to get typo3 to pass on a variable, adding it to the URL
(e.g. www.plotpoint.net/?var1=pagetitle)

I understand that I should use the linkVars command in my template setup.

[globalVar = GP:var1 = pagetitle]
config.linkVars = var1

Was the line that I tried, which did not work (i.e. not add anything to the
URL or not display the whole web site anymore...)

I need it for passing on a page title from one previous page to a subsequent
one. (Course title to the enrolment form).

Is there anybody out there with a better knowledge in TypoScript - I am
pretty fed up!

Thank you very much in advance!

Jochen

- jocmet67 (jocmet)