[Typo3] Template Menu Missing

typo3 at anglings.com typo3 at anglings.com
Wed Jun 22 09:16:39 CEST 2005

I've been working on Typo3 for a little while on a local Windows based
server without a hitch (apart from steep learning curve) and have now taken
the step to set up on my live (Linux) server with TYPO3 Ver. 3.8.0.

Everything seems to be working OK so far apart from when I wanted to set up
my first template for this new site I noticed my Tempate menu was missing
from underneath Functions.

I've searched the web and the list archives, checked every setting that I
can think of but am now well and truely stuck. I'm not the first person to
have this problem:
d/56234/

Can anyone shed any light on this.

Cheers,