[Typo3] Other colpos value than '0' using TemplaVoila - adding a new feature to TV

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jun 22 07:41:04 CEST 2005

 > Normally if you create a content element using the TV page module it
will get inserted into the "Normal" column
 > of the traditional Page module.
 > You can set a different target colPos using TSConfig but just on a
per Page level ... you can't define that content
 > Elements which you put into your "Left Shared Content" TV column
should end up in the "Left" MTB column and
 > "Right Shared Content" TV column => "Right" MTB Column ...
 >
 > that's simply not possible ...

How much task it would be if I would program this functionality fo
TV, instead of colpos, the name of the field could be stored
for example to the field 'tv_field_name' to 'tt_content' table.
Maybe it is quite difficult to get the field name from the flexform
and store along each content element.
Maybe there would be serious update problems.
But it would be fine if this would possible.