[Typo3] Page Break Before Image Caption- How to Remove?!

Derek digitalfan at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 22 05:57:58 CEST 2005

Thanks for the insight into my problem. This problem only occurred when I
had captionsplit = 1... I tried EVERYTHING to remove the extra space that
was showing up between the picture and caption. Finally, this is what fixed
it (I found out that the <br /> wasn't the problem):

In setup.txt of the css_styled_content extension, on line 399, I changed:
fontTag = <p class="csc-caption">|</p>
to:
fontTag = <div class="csc-caption">|</div>

Regards,

Derek

It has removed 48184 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!