[Typo3] Realurl and Linking to Anchors with Name Attributes

Nathan Russell nate at chillmost.com
Wed Jun 22 01:10:13 CEST 2005

I'm getting ready to relaunch my company's site that uses the realurl
extension and it works pretty good. The one thing I can't figure out is
how to use the <link> tag or standard anchor tag to link to a tag with
the name=" " attribute somewhere further down on the page. No matter
what I do I get taken back to the root of my site. I can do it if I use
the php link and id number but not with realurl.

Any options? Ideas?

Nate