[Typo3] Menu: Level 1 in the header and level 2 on the left side

mamax markus.massak at dataport.at
Wed Jun 22 00:52:40 CEST 2005

ok, it works now. took me a little to find the reason why level1 was
displayed again instead of level2 (see commented line):

  MENU2 = HMENU
  MENU2.entryLevel = 1
  MENU2.special = directory
  //MENU2.special.value = 2
  MENU2.1 = TMENU
  MENU2.1.expAll = 1
  MENU2.1.NO = 1

...special.value pointed to pid=2 which is the (root) menu shortcut, this
probably overrules the entrylevel property.

thanx for the help!

news:mailman.1.1119362819.13494.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...