[Typo3] Bug in front end user registration??? Help, please....

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Tue Jun 21 18:50:19 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Now I have upgraded to 3.8.0 as there were some suggestions that this might
be related to this. However this don't seem to be the case.

Does any one have any idea why this could happen so I could try to fix it -
I don't want to make a fresh start...

/Kimmo

On 20.6.2005 06:48, in article
mailman.1.1119239311.29295.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de, "Kimmo Helle"
<kimmo.helle at paitsio.com> wrote:

> On 20.6.2005 01:18, in article
> mailman.1.1119219402.7320.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de, "Bernhard
> Kraft" <kraftb at kraftb.at> wrote:
>
>> Kimmo Helle wrote:
>>
>>> This is really getting critical for me so I hope someone can help me!!!

/home/paitsio/public_html/typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/pi1/class.tx_srf>>>>