[Typo3] templavoila sub template

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:57:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

ya I left the DS intact and made a different TO. the only difference in
the sub template is a sub menu, and it's already there in the DS, so
that's fine. I even got it to show already but didn't know where to set up
the sub menu.
To do that, do I just go to the standard template config and add a
submenu, it just won't show in the TO without the submenu, only in the TO
with one?