[Typo3] Other colpos value than '0' using TemplaVoila

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jun 21 16:44:39 CEST 2005

>> links. In general all title text should be think more PRACTICAL - not like nerds.

>Full ACK.

ACK? I don't understand

>"unlink" comes from the UNIX world AFAIK and isn't "speaking"

AFAIK? I don't understand

But in interface, which should be useful for ORDINARY people,
whos task is just to put some contents everything should be
as non-techincal as possible.

> I will always use TV columns for shared content. I don't want our
> customer to use 2 page modules.

It is not necessary neither in the case, where you put content
for shared pages into one page and use SELECT-menu just selecting
different colpos values. ONLY the SELECT-menu has been needed - not the
whole page module (indeed I don't know if the SELECT menu is asable, if
the normal page module has been disabled).

> I personally really like the idea of "sliding" content.
> By using the kb_cont_slide extension the content element appears on all
> pages (is shared).

I tried you sliding plugin (kb_tv_cont_slide)
according to the instructions on
http://www.tapionet.net/index.php?id=366&L=1

   <field_content4 type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>Sivun kolmas pääsisältöalue (Main content
Area 3)</title>
                     <description>Main content Area 3.</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0">Lorem ipsum.</numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>ce</eType>
<tags>table:outer,td:inner,div:inner,p,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5</tags>
                     <TypoScript>
		     12= RECORDS
                      12.source.postUserFunc = tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1->main
                      12.source.postUserFunc.field = field_content4
                      12.tables = tt_content
	</TypoScript>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>group</type>
                         <internal_type>db</internal_type>
                         <allowed>tt_content</allowed>
                         <size>5</size>
                         <maxitems>200</maxitems>
                         <minitems>0</minitems>
                         <multiple>1</multiple>
                         <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
                     </config>
                     <label>Sivun kolmas pääsisältöalue (Main Content
Area 3)</label>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_content4>

Didn't work - Typo3 didn't show the content in any page.
The field is properly mapped into a DIV like all other field, in this
case <div id="languageDet">, but the field is empty
in
http://www.tapionet.net/index.php?id=366&L=1
(should have some example content).

Tapio Markula