[Typo3] customer-specific page

mamax markus.massak at dataport.at
Tue Jun 21 16:19:16 CEST 2005

ad 1)
solved that with a small php script:

 ob_start();

 if ($GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->user) {
  $customer_pid =
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['tx_dkdredirectatlogin_redirectpage'];
 }
 else {
  $customer_pid = "11";    // the central login page from where to forward
 }

 $content = "<a href='index.php?id=".$customer_pid."'
class='nav'>Customers</a>";
 ob_end_clean();

"mamax" <markus.massak at dataport.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1119307942.3511.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> hi,
>
> i use the newloginbox and dkd_redirect_at_login to forward from a general
> customer login page to the customer-specific page.
>
> 1. after navigating to another page and then back to the customer page (by
> using the menu) I don't get to the customer-specific page but again to the
> general customer login page as no succesful login is performed this time,
> hence no forward.
> how can i make the menu entry always lead to the correct
(customer-specific)
> page?
> one way i can imagine to solve this problem is to include all
> customer-specific pages in the general login page and show only that one
> whose corresponding user is logged in. is that the "right" way - if yes:
how