[Typo3] SESSIONTROUBLE.....getKey(), setKey().....but "updateKey()" ??

matthi matthibcn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:44:18 CEST 2005

Kraft Bernhard wrote:

> I think the solution to this is to first retrieve the data using getKey
> and then merge the old with your new data
> (t3lib_div::arrray_merge_recursive_(overrule))
>
> and write the result back ... at least that's how I did it (now and also
> before T3)

Hi Bernhard,

thank you also.

I was thinking about that before,getting the old data and write the
whole stuff back, but wasn´t sure if one can call that an elegant or
optimized way to handle this prob

But that´s a question I ask myself every line I am coding....lol

Well, at least I have 2 ways right now beeing sure that there are, as
allways, 1000s of them , so now I will give them both a try and the
first one working will be mine ;)

Regards

Matthias Oesterle