[Typo3] Other colpos value than '0' using TemplaVoila

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jun 21 12:15:29 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
> Well - this IS possible just by setting different colpos value using
> the SELECT-menu, which is available, when you modify the content.
> Needs just a little information for the user and shared content works
> as I have intended!

You wanted it automatic. Automatic is not possible. Manual selection of course.

I'm happy that you are happy now and this discussion comes to an end.

>> I would know a solution with which it would be possible to use
>> directly the content-elements of a TV column as kind
>> of static/shared content ...
>

> Not necessary - mixing principles of TV and MTB is enough.

Mixing TV and MTB is TOO MUCH. (And makes TV much more complicated)

I'm sure you will soon lear how to use TV columns correctly and will have you shared content
in TV columns as soon as you find out how this all really hooks into each other ...
(At least I did ...)

greets,
Bernhard
--