[Typo3] URGENT - Guestbook/Board Problem

PaulDT pdellato at gmp.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jun 21 11:47:06 CEST 2005

Hi Alex,

Thanks at least for trying to help out.

I have already tried this fix with no luck. I have previously tried to
install ve_guestbook, but not with this fix, so gave it a go and again,
no luck.

I am not able to get postform working still.

Could someone advise if tt_guest or tt_board plugins are even supposed
to appear in the template record - include static (from ext) selectable
items like  tt_rating/tt_news/jp_teaser/CSSSC do??

Paul