[Typo3] domain redirection to subfolders

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jun 21 10:16:24 CEST 2005

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> I have two different domains, www.oubsu.org and lifeimpactokc.org. the
> first uses Mambo right now, but will eventually use TYPO3. The second
> uses  TYPO3. Now when people typo3 www.lifeimpactokc.org I want it to go
> to my  TYPO3 subfolder, and have TYPO3 see that someone requested
> www.lifeimpactokc.org, and give them the site via domain record. Make
> sense?

Hmm I guess the directory structure is somewhat like:

www.oubsu.org (documentRoot)

   |-- Mambo Folder 1
   |-- Mambo Folder n
   |-- mytypo3 (www.lifeimpactokc.org document Root)

        |-t3lib
        |-typo3

If this is the case you don't need a domain record for any of the two sites ....
it will show the site when
www.oubsu.org/mytypo3/
or
www.lifeimpactokc.org/
is called.

On Both URLs the same page. You will need a domain record now if it should show a DIFFERENT page
then the root page when the user comes from any of the two URLs (the one for which you set the domain
record)

greets,
Bernhard
--