[Typo3] create an order list

Paul Sanderson pauls at iicservices.com
Tue Jun 21 06:28:38 CEST 2005

Hi Jane

Hi Jane,

I think I understand what you are trying to do. If you look at the data fields created by tt_products for it's order listings  you'll see the data fields used. If you are going to import via MySQL phpMyAdmin you'd need to be care that the data is incremented correctly in terms of it's indexes, as well as matching the field defintions of course (you'll have to massage the data to get it into the right format before importing).

This will only be worth it if you have a lot of data to import.

zk_products (a replacement for tt_products) does export CVS but there are no features  that I know of to allow the import and processing of data into the default TYPO3 shop extensions. That has to be done manually.

I'm sure there are many on this list who can offer you more detailed advice.

- Paul Sanderson (iibscdev)