[Typo3] tt_product, discount and different prices

Arkin arkin at telefonica.net
Mon Jun 20 19:01:55 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am configuring a shop with tt_produts, and I want to know how can I do discounts to a user or if I can use different prices for one item, for example, to spanish buyer 10 euros, to European buyer 15 euros .... thanks

- Arkin (Arkaitz Lóciga)

PD: I do this: (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_shop/Show_Second_Price_in/)

$markerArray["###PRICE2_TAX###"] =
$this ->priceFormat($this->getPrice($row["price2"]));
$markerArray["###PRICE2_NO_TAX###"] =
$this ->priceFormat($this->getPrice($row["price2"],0));

But only show the second price, to do de final price, the shop takes de value of PRICE_TAX