[Typo3] Menus on mounted pages

Adam Nojszewski adam at nojszewski.com
Mon Jun 20 18:43:12 CEST 2005

Hello

I have following site structure:

0. Home page
    1.1 Subpage 1
    1.2 Subpage 2
       2.x Lots of subpages to 1.2
    1.3 Subpage 3
    1.4 Subpage 4

I need to have same subpages on 1.2 and 1.3 pages, so have changed page
1.3 to be a mount page, pointing to 1.2.

Everything is working fine until I acces 2.x pages through 1.3 mount
page - all links to 2.x are followed by  &MP=4-29 (in my case 4 and 29
are ids of pages 1.2 and 1.3) and this is OK, but also all other links,
including those to pages outside of mount point (i.e. page 1.1) are
followed by &MP=4-29, so these pages are producing error  "The requested
page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!".

How to get rid of the MP var in links to pages outside mount point?

I hope I have made myself clear - I am sorry for my english :)

regards
Adam Nojszewski                                    adam at nojszewski.com