[Typo3] domain redirection to subfolders

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 17:58:16 CEST 2005

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> Thanks first of all!
> The problem is that TYPO3 is in a subdirectory, so I would like to
> redirect all requests to that subdirectory, in a way that TYPO3 knows
> that  one request comes from domain www.domain.com and others from
> www.domaintwo.net.

What do you mean T3 is in a subdirectory ?

so you don't reach your T3 site by entering a URL "www.myhost.com" but rather
"www.myhost.com/myinstall/" ??? is that correct ?

What do you mean by "that TYPO3 knows that one request comes from" ????

What should TYPO3 do differnt when the user comes over another URL ?

If it shall display a different page take the info from my previous mail ...
(domain records)

if both URL's should show the same page just do it as described in my first
mail (virtual Hosts)

greets,
Bernhard
--