[Typo3] domain redirection to subfolders

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:11:57 CEST 2005

Thanks first of all!
The problem is that TYPO3 is in a subdirectory, so I would like to
redirect all requests to that subdirectory, in a way that TYPO3 knows that
one request comes from domain www.domain.com and others from
www.domaintwo.net.

I have looked into rewrite rules with apache, but no luck still.

Any ideas?

Christoph