[Typo3] Roll Over (RO) not working?

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon Jun 20 16:18:59 CEST 2005

Hello Jane,

Have you tried it with only the background color. You're reassigning 10
as TEXT, which probably means the values are reset (including offset).
The text is most likely outside the image.

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde
Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internet
Email: rgn at wag.nl
WWW: http://www.wag.nl >-+-< http://www.typo3demo.nl