[Typo3] 0 (zero, null) in my URL's

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Jun 20 15:52:29 CEST 2005

Op 20-jun-2005, om 11:34 heeft Michael Scharkow het volgende geschreven:

> Did you actually try it? I think the documentation is sub-optimal
> here,
> or something changed recently. We've been using this for three
> years on
> 3.5-3.7 and it does exactly what you describe here. I also don't
> remember the remarks in the current TSREF maybe that has changed.

Hi Michael,

no I didn't try it. I didn't ask the original question, but just
tried to help. As I usually work with RealURL I don't have a big need
to test this ;-) Still, I agree that it would be nice if the
documentation was correct!

Cheers,

Bart