[Typo3] Shared content & TemplaVoila - how to get working with different colpos value?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 20 10:44:07 CEST 2005

Hi

I have used shared content columns using MTB (Modern Template Building).
In MTB the solution base on modified CSS Styled Content.
I have made modifications on the base of HTMLCSS Styling plug-ins.
When I put in a page content elements into one page, they can be seen in
every page. Every content area "column" has both id for page-related
content and shared content

This is possible by defined shared pid.

That is easy. I have tried to do corresponding using TV (TemplaVoila)
but failed.

I have got some info doing the same using TV on the base on instruction
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/select/

I tried to define an TS Object, which task is to get
all contents from certain page (the idea is that the customer can freely
add or delete content elements).

lib.normalcontentshared = CONTENT
lib.normalcontentshared {
select {
pidInList = 41
where = colpos=0
andWhere = deleted=0
andWhere = hidden=0
}

- doesn't work together with this in DS (this is properly mapped
and I tested it also with lib.path).

<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.normalcontentshared</TypoScriptObjPath>

I tested this replacing 'lib.normalcontentshared' with 'lib.path' - the
latter (path menu, "breadcrumbs") worked, which shows that DS and
mapping are in general correct.

I don't understand, why shared content doesn't work with TV.

Using shared content is a problem using TV.
In MTB you can put contents to several columns,
but TV puts them always to colpos=0.
In MTB you can get shared contents for many columns from the same page
just using different colpos value.
If the normal page module has been disabled,
I must do MANY pages for shared contents in order get shared contents to
certain content are - or it there a possibility that using TV content
elements could be put into different colpos, when some area would use
colpos=1, another colpos=0 etc.