[Typo3] header maintainable in typo3

mamax markus.massak at dataport.at
Mon Jun 20 09:25:45 CEST 2005

ad 1 My full name is already contained in the mail address, I additionally
added it to my signature.
Honestly, I don't always want my full name show up in the list... wicked
polit(r)ix.
ad 2 Thanks a lot!

--
Markus Massak
dataport IT.Netzwerk

www.dataport.at

"Bernhard Kraft" <kraftb at kraftb.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1119220031.8404.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> mamax wrote:
> > i'd like to let some users maintain the site header.
> > currently the header is defined staticly inside the html template.
> > how can i include a t3 page (with let's say pid=44) as header into my
html
> > template?
>
> 1. Please use a real-name on this list. If you take a look at the list you
will
> see all people use their real-life name in the configuration of their
mailer and
> some also write in their mail-footer. we are no anonymous bunch of
hackers.

> 2. As you most probably want to insert the content-elements for the header
just once
> you will be on the best way by using a CONTENT cObject.
>
> do the following in your TS:
>

> temp.blabla = TEMPLATE {
>     blabla
>
>     subpart.header = CONTENT
>     subpart.header {
>        table = tt_content
>        select {
>            pidInList = UID_OF_PAGE_WITH_HEADER_CONTENT
>            orderBy = sorting
>            where = deleted=0 AND hidden=0 AND
colPos=ID_OF_COLUMN_YOU_WANT_CONTENT_FROM
>        }
>     }
> }
>

> this will replace the template subpart "header" with the rendered contents
of the PAGE_UID
> and colPos value you give ...
>
> you could also use the RECORDS cObj and select just specific Content
Elements ... see TSRef