[Typo3] 0 (zero, null) in my URL's

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Jun 20 00:21:25 CEST 2005

Bart Veldhuizen wrote:

> The original question was about how to create named URLs like
> 'about.html'. Reading the documentation, I do not believe that this  is
> possible in this way (although I do not really understand the  point of
> this configuration item ;-)

I wonder why you would like to have URL's like:
http://www.myhost.com/about.html

and not something even better like:

http:/www.myhost.com/en/company/about.html

or similar ... you can achieve this with realurl... (altough it looks a little
bit complicated at the first glance it is really easy ... what you have to do primarily
is to map GET parameters to the correct place in the URL ...)

greets,
Bernhard