[Typo3] recent updates list acting wierd..

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Sun Jun 19 23:20:31 CEST 2005

Jane Larsen wrote:
> I have the following setup:
> tt_content.menu.20.5 {
>
> special.limit = 5
>
> 1.NO.allWrap = <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">
> 1.NO.before.cObject = TEXT
> 1.NO.before.cObject.wrap = <span> | </span>
> 1.NO.before.cObject.field = SYS_LASTCHANGED
> 1.NO.before.cObject.strftime = %d-%m-%y
>
> In my CrCPH template based site, but the recent updates dont show an all
> pages, and then somtimes just 1 or 2 updates... Is the status reset some how
> and the why?
>
> //Jane Larsen

Hi Jane,

have a look at tt_content_menu.20.5 with TSOB (make sure to open up all
the nodes = plus-symbols) and at the same time check out TSRef at

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/HMENU-1/

about the special HMENU type updated. Because that's what this kind of
sitemap is - a simple HMENU special. Now you can start experiments:

For example (as you can see with TSOB) maxAge is set to 3600*24*3 (=3
days) per default for tt_content_menu.20.5. So items older than three
days are not shown anymore. That could be one reason.

Another reason could be pages marked for search or pages set to "not in
menu". Finally, you could experiment with the field where the HMENU gets
its information from (SYS_LASTCHANGED). Maybe field = tstamp is a better
candidate. Just check out the description about special = updated in
TSRef and see what happens and if the result is more appropriate... ;-)

Cheers, Torsten