[Typo3] Plugin Problem - tt_guest

PaulDT pdellato at gmp.usyd.edu.au
Sun Jun 19 16:25:29 CEST 2005

Hi list,

Install ver Typo3 3.8.0
Apache/MySQL

The only plugin I have finally been able to get working is tt_rating by
including it as a selected item in template record > Include Static
(from extensions)
I wish to similarly activate tt_guest and dropdown menu, but am unable
to make these appear as items to include in template record > Include
Static (from extensions).
Is there somewhere I am going wrong, this also goes for Discussion
forum, Message board, News and Poll.
Please point me in right direction, am having no end of trouble wth
plugins, is it bec I am running CSS styled content?

Thanks so much.

Paul