[Typo3] tt_news 2.2.21 news-more-link

A.Banani ali at binaere-manufaktur.de
Sun Jun 19 01:36:30 CEST 2005

Hi again,

not only the news need localized translations, but the pid for the
single news, too, which I forgot to do. So everything works fine, but
when a single news is being displayed and the user switches to another
language, tt_news replies with 'no news-id given'.

What would be the best way to transfer the news pid to another language?

cheers ali