[Typo3] UTF gets escaped in forms

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Jun 18 15:29:27 CEST 2005

Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:
>>The thing is that here is what I do:
>>http://dmitriid.free.fr/projects/typo3/typo3.png

  > Ok, the problem is solved. It was indexed_search all along,
> htmlspecialentities'ing all values in the form. Grrrrr. I am so
> ANGRY!!!

Dmitrii! Frankly speaking I dont now why you try to translate what is
translated already and what is worse to hack the source code of T3 :))!

I have got Typo 3.8.0:

1. here http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/csh_ru/details/
you got russian language pack. Download the extension locally - install
in typo3 - then..

2. add in RootTemplateTS
    config.language = ru

and that's all!

all the labels are translated and if you dont like them you can change
whatever you like in typo3conf/ext/csh_ru/

it works - i can send you screenshots with russian characters in
dropdown lists is you like

--
grtz
Krystian