[Typo3] BE user modules

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Sat Jun 18 12:11:50 CEST 2005

I seem to be unable to add modules to my be users. I searched entire typo3 to find where this is
done but could not do it. Under the user edit I can see the list of modules that should be available
to the be user but those modules that are displayed there do not show when the user logs in, neither
can I change that list. Could someone please tell me where exactly do I enable modules for be users?

---
 Jesus is the Lord!
 Vlatko Šurlan
 gsm: 385 (0)98/1722-187

 --  Naručite svoj XXLadsl - instalacija i modem i dalje za samo 1 kn! Postanite i vi korisnik ultra
brzog Interneta! http://www.iskon.biz/xxladsl