[Typo3] No thumbnails are created

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Jun 18 11:33:35 CEST 2005

Boris Senker wrote:
> "Dmitrii Dimandt" <dmitriid at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.4256.1118937155.19958.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>

>>The problem is that sometimes you don't have direct access to your
>>host (if it's an account handed down through a series of resellers) or
>>the host is reluctant to install any additional software

Reasons, why no thumbnails

1) Image Magic is missing - I have countered this

2) Image Magic has not properly installed and Typo3 doesn't find it

3) Server has disabled some ImageMagic related functions for security
reasons

If you don't have thumbnails you can't do anything to this if you not
yourself host the server, you use.
Tapio Markula