[Typo3] How to build a complex form?

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Sat Jun 18 11:01:15 CEST 2005

Derek wrote:
> I just throw my form together quickly in Dreamweaver, and then use the
> mailformplus extension. You just upload your HTML form, and then it takes
> care of all the rest... A great time-saver! It even has built-in, optional
> javascript form validation code...

Thanks for your reply, Derek.

I saw that it is possible with mailformplus to save all data into a
database table, which is what I want to do, but it seems that it is not
possible - as a frontend user - to edit the data later on, is it?

Are there other comments on how to solve this?

- registered frontend user submits complex form data
- form data can be edited later on by the same frontend user
- make the collected data from all form entries searchable in the frontend

Are there any helper extension that could be used to achieve this?

Would you start a completely new extension to get this done?

Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

I don't like to invent the wheel once more :-)

Cheers,
Nick