[Typo3] Current osCommerce Ext: Problem

Kevin Landers klanders at bezaleel.net
Sat Jun 18 05:04:31 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I recently installed the OSC extension for the backend link in Typo3 3.8.0.

I setup the permissions (user, pass, URL) correctly for the "admin"
user. I also setup the .htaccess files, etc for the login credentials to
the admin section of OSC.

I then cleared my cache and clicked on the osCommerce link and was
presented the administration page of OSC in my right frame. So as an
admin, the OSC extension worked fine.

Well, then I also have a limited rights backend user who needs access to
OSC via the backend. So I clicked on my limited user and setup the
information exactly like the admin user (user, pass, URL).

Once I logged out as admin and logged back in as the limited user, I saw
the osCommerce link. So I clicked on it (again as limited user) and all
I get in the right frame is a grey header with the word "osCommerce"
written in the center of it.

Am I missing some sort of access rule? Any one run into this before? I
think I saw mention of it on the German forums, however, that is only a
guess because I don't speak German.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Kevin B. Landers

Bezaleel DTG
209 N. Church St
Lake City, SC 29560