[Typo3] multiple domains

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 21:16:53 CEST 2005

Hey everyone,

I would like to manage two sites with TYPO3, on one host. So I have one
domain plus host, and another domain plus host. I Was thinking about
having the 2nd host redirect the domain to my 1st hosts nameservers, then
add a parked domain or addon domain (which one?) and let typo3 handle the
rest.
Now, I have never done this and I would hate to mess stuff up, especially
canceling one host completely.
Typo3 is in a sub dir of my 1st host.

What do I have to do to make it work? Is it common practice to tell one
host to transfer a domain over to another host, how does that work, what
experiences do you guys have, etc.

I am a little bit nervous, so any suggestions are very well appreciated!!

Christoph