[Typo3] Problem Customizing RTE

Derek digitalfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 17 18:26:17 CEST 2005

Hello! I followed all the instructions from several RTE customization tutorials, but the RTE classes haven't changed in the editor. What could be the problem? I added this code to my root page TSCONFIG in the page header:
---
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses >
RTE.default.proc {
dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
preserveTags = UL, LI, TYPOCODE, MYTAG, P, Class}

RTE.Classes {
p{
      name = paragraph text
      value = font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12;
}
heading{
      name = heading text
      value = font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:18;font-weight:bolder;background-color:#000099;color:white;text-align:center;
}
subheading{
      name = subheading text
      value = font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:14;font-weight:bolder;
}
}

RTE.default.classesParagraph=P,heading,subheading
RTE.default.classesCharacter=P,heading,subheading
RTE.default.hidePStyleItems=P,H1,H2,H3,H4,H5,H6
RTE.mainStyleOverride=P,H1,H2,H3,H4,H5,H6
---

Derek
It has removed 45994 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!