[Typo3] Indexed search problem

Piotr Burda narty.pl pburda at narty.pl
Fri Jun 17 14:44:21 CEST 2005

Hi list

At first sorry for my poor english :)

I`m developing an site in typo3, i have installed Indexed search extension,
and at first look it works fine. But it does not search the pagen in my 4
level the three of my site loooks like:

root

1 first level page

1 second level page

1 third level page

1 forth level page

1-1 fourth level...

1-2 fourth level...

2 first level page

3 first level page

and so on

Indexed saerch does not shows in resuls pages i fourth level

my TS for serch page is:

#search

plugin.tx_indexedsearch {

show {

rules=0

parsetimes=0

L2sections=0

L1sections=0

LxALLtypes=0

clearSearchBox = 0

clearSearchBox.enableSubSearchCheckBox=0

}

blind {

type=0

defOp=0

sections=1

media=1

order=0

group=0

lang=1

desc=0

results=1

}

rules_stdWrap {

}

sectionlinks_stdWrap {

}

path_stdWrap {

}

search {

rootPidList = -1

page_links = 10

}

result_link_target = 57

tableParams {

secHead = border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"

searchBox = border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 searchRes = border=0
cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"

}

}

#search end

On fourth level i.m presentong data from my own extension made in
kickstarter (it`s a simle product list).

Whats wrong ?

PS

Pages from 4 level are indexed i see them on info page of Indexed search

- Piotr Burda (piotrburda)