[Typo3] Static template files from T3 Extensions

Jaco Graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Fri Jun 17 11:14:13 CEST 2005

Thx Rob - the problem is that in some of my sites on my multiple site
installation I use ee_blog - or I might experiment with tx-srpuzzle or
quickpoll on another - AND I would not like all those css to show up in each
and every page's header in different sites. It adds 100's of lines of code
to every html page as css style - which I don't use - BUT - if I put of the
"Default(include before if Root-flag is set)"at "Static template files from
T3 Extensions:" then TipAFriend and MITDownload and adress directory does
not work - so - am I limited to either have all those un-needed css and the
extensions or is there a way to manually include only needed extension
statics per site in a multisite installation???
news:mailman.1.1118933079.13993.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...