[Typo3] Static Info Library

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Jun 16 22:03:41 CEST 2005

Miguel de Souza wrote:

> I'm having the same error? Anybody know any workaround?
>>
>>I've installed the "Static Info Library" extension and there is no change, simulating static documents doesn't work!

The "Static Info Library" extension has NOTHING to do with "Simulate Static"

For simulate static just see other post from Christopher in this thread  ...
he explained it and gave a link to TSRef which helped raluca to get
SimulateStatic to work ...

Mainly you need to enable it in the install tool and activate the .htaccess
file by renaming it and enabling it in apache ...

greets,
Bernhard