[Typo3] Project Manager

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Thu Jun 16 18:24:48 CEST 2005

Tanny,

First,  remove yourself from the dev list.  Second, don't post the same
question on both lists.  Thirdly, you have to setup a template for the
blank dummy, by default it is blank.  Start reading by reading all of
the documentation, or by paying for the services of an experienced TYPO3
user or developer.

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.