[Typo3] ts_image RTE transformation

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Thu Jun 16 13:42:09 CEST 2005

Is there a way to either disable or modify the way RTE transformation is
perrformed when images are uploaded through RTE and moved to upload dir
where they are prefixed with

RTEmagicC_
RTEmagicP_

ie. is there a way to make the images moved to upload dir unrenamed ie.
without any transformation applied but without editing the
/t3lib/class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php? I believe this can be edited in
/t3lib/class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php:

$absRef =
$siteUrl.$this->rteImageStorageDir().'RTEmagicC_'.$filename.'.'.$pI['extension'];

but most of the TYPO3 installs we port are using the *common* source, so it
might not be convenient for other sites to remove this
naming universally.

I have been searching on this for few hours already, saw a short note on
this in TYPO3 Core APIs but haven't been able to find the exact procedure.

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production, TYPO3
Hosting

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr