[Typo3] search results

raluca oprean raluca at sds.ro
Thu Jun 16 09:37:20 CEST 2005

Hi list

I want a search form that shows on all the pages of the site but the results of it to be shown as content of a certain page. Does anyone know how I can do that?
My TS script is:

plugin.tx_indexedsearch {

 show {
  rules=0
  parsetimes=0
  L2sections=0
  L1sections=0
  LxALLtypes=0
  clearSearchBox = 0
  clearSearchBox.enableSubSearchCheckBox=0
 }

 blind {
  type=0
  defOp=0
  sections=0
  media=0
  order=0
  group=0
  lang=0
  desc=0
  results=0
 }

rules_stdWrap {
}
sectionlinks_stdWrap {
}
path_stdWrap {
}
search {
 rootPidList = 269
 page_links = 10
 }
 result_link_target = 269
 tableParams {
  secHead = border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"
  searchBox =  border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0
  searchRes =  border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"
 }
}

So I want the results to be published to the pae with id=269 but instead it publishes it where  the  search form is.

Can anyone also tell me where the *.htm file that configures the search form is, so that I can cusomize the look of the search form?

Thanks!

- raluca oprean (raluca)