[Typo3] Is there an extension like the Docu of this Site?

paul matthews paul at opensystemsit.com
Thu Jun 16 00:32:52 CEST 2005

Ramon wrote:
> Hi, i want to make Documentations like this:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_quickstart_de/
> Is there an extension to generate the Table of Content?
> With Sitemap and so on I can't get such a Table of Content.
> In the Source I found this:
> BEGIN: Content of extension "extrep_mgm", plugin "tx_extrepmgm_pi1"
> But i can't find this extension in the repository?
> Maby this is not for the community, thats ok, but is there something like this
> that i can customize?
>
> Please Help.
> with best regards
> Hitcher

Hi, I'm looking for something similar myself and I'm wondering if this
comes under the rlmp_office* extensions which falls under the larger
Documentation project which is a work in progress. If you click on
Development (Top menu) -> Documents Suite this is explained in more
detail.  Unfortuntaley, this does not really answer your question as to
how something like a table of contents is derived from an imported Open
Office Doc or Word doc

Rgds
Paul