[Typo3] wrap content header with table instead of h1 tag

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 15 23:38:35 CEST 2005

> Right now I'm using the CSS styled content extension. When I refer to
> the column in my template I have been using style.content.get*
> (Left,Right and Border) to fill my pages with the content.
>
> Is there an easy way to wrap as described above?

Yes. - You might want to have a look at the TS-Object CASE.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/CASE-1/
There's a basic example how to change things based on column position.

> which cObject(s) can I wrap with the example below:
>
> whole element wrap:

tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap = CASE
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap {
    key.field = colPos
    default = TEXT
    default.value =  <table width="95%"  border="0" cellpadding="1"
cellspacing="0">|</table><br />

    1 = TEXT
    1.value = another|wrap

    2 = TEXT
    2.value = another|wrap

    3 = TEXT
    3.value = another|wrap
}

or maybe another way, if you really don't need any wrap for other columns
but "normal" (which is "0"):

tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap = TEXT
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap {
    value =  <table width="95%"  border="0" cellpadding="1"
cellspacing="0">|</table><br />
    if.isFalse.field = colPos
}

or

tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap = COA
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap {
    10 = TEXT
    10.value =  <table width="95%"  border="0" cellpadding="1"
cellspacing="0">|</table><br />
    10.if.isFalse.field = colPos

    20 = TEXT
    20.value =  another|wrap
    20.if.isTrue.field = colPos
}

Same thing for the wraps of other elements.
Simply fill in new things or change existing things like described above.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau